With this past weekend’s “Miles for Meso” Bike Run fundraiser, the events surrounding Meso Awareness Day have officially concluded for 2012! (Though awareness-building is far from over – continue checking our website for additional events coming up in November). This year, we are excited to report that in August, September and October, Meso Foundation supporters organized 15 events benefiting research, education, support and advocacy through the Meso Foundation.
In addition, the Meso Foundation hosted an awareness-building event on Rockefeller Plaza, obtained publicity from the Baltimore Orioles and organized a conference in New York in conjunction with Meso Awareness Day.
Here are some statistics from the awareness events. Our supporters and volunteers:
- Raised in excess of $120,000 for the Meso Foundation and its mission
- Have been covered by at least 11 news outlets
- Brought to their events over 2,000 attendees
- Distributed 2,500 brochures
- Received coverage on national television
Here are some photos from events. Please take a look and celebrate this success with us!