The new brochure provides information about preventing asbestos exposure and answers questions such as the following:
- What is the role of prevention?
- Why is asbestos dangerous?
- Why is asbestos still an issue today?
- Where is asbestos present in the home?
- Am I at risk of asbestos exposure?
- What is secondary exposure?
- Who makes up the high risk population?
The brochure is part of our larger asbestos and prevention program. Within the program, we also offer informational classes for at-risk groups. These meetings, similar in structure to town hall meetings, educate those concerned about public exposure via abatement processes, construction projects, naturally occurring asbestos, and other areas.
To request brochures or to schedule an informational class, contact Diane Blackburn-Zambetti at (877)-363-6376 x3827 or at email@example.com.
Learn more about the Meso Foundation’s asbestos and prevention program at curemeso.org/asbestos.